Clinical Reporting For Compliance And Efficiency
Clinical reporting and medical records are a big part of healthcare services. Individual practitioners use them for maintaining patient care records and developing personalized care plan. Healthcare providers need clinical reports for compliance, funding, and payout management; while payors need these to determine cost and service coverage for each claim request.
Although providers are authorized to create their own custom templates to generate clinical reports and notes, critical information such as beneficiary name, narrative, location, providers present, provider style, level, clinical status, techniques, and response to treatment must be sufficiently captured.
Benefits of Automated Clinical Reports
With effective clinical reporting in place, care providers and payors can develop a more agile and patient centric process, significantly improving quality of care. And this process efficacy can be easily achieved by automation of reporting and record management.
- Uniformity of Care Design and Treatment
Automation allows your practice to maintain a regularized and uniform approach to treatment. Digitally maintained health records are accessible in real time and facilitate provide advanced management of patients’ evolving treatment needs.
- Predictive Framework for Proactive Decisions
Healthcare professionals can utilize a wide reserve of quantifiable data to make predictive decisions with more accuracy for designing and delivering care. Automated reports support providers in dealing with treatment complications in an efficient, economic, and profitable manner.
- Faster Approvals and Reduced Claim Rejections
With document automation software, the process of compliance checking and claim filing becomes faster and much more accurate. Get faster payor approvals and face reduced claim rejections for services rendered by staying on top of all your clinical reports.
Why Choose hBITS Clinical Reporting Solutions?
Clinical reports and notes are an organic part of the care providing process. With hBITS clinical reporting solutions, you can generate customized clinical reports automatically. We employ your existing data capture and management mechanisms to create auto-generated and specific notes, as required by your payors.
We also create platforms to access and analyze all clinical records at future dates to make care design and delivery more effective.
- Seamless information sync between practitioners, providers, and payors
- Efficient analysis of individual patient reports in reduced time
- Data analytics to support service and cost coverage by payors
- Reduced data oversight to bring down net claim rejection rate
- Assisted payor planning and adoption of the new ABA needs
- Defining approachable and adaptable parameters for CPT compliance
- Reduced funding delays with minimized process iteration and scrutiny
- Rule based alerts and notifications for report availability
Partner with hBITS to transform your clinical reporting process and automate note generation at optimum levels.