This website (heretofore referred to as 'site') and the information, tools, and material contained in it are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Humane Business Intelligence Technology Solutions or its affiliates (collectively “HBITS”) to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This site is subject to periodic updates and revisions. The information, material, or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein. HBITS and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Information available on this site should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. HBITS maintains the right to delete or modify information on this site without any prior notice.Limited License
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth, HBITS will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon.
You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where you are resident and from where you are accessing this site.
- Access to information on the site (www.humanebits.com) does not in any manner constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the securities of Humane Business Intelligence Technology Solutions private limited.
- The information on this site is not and is under no circumstances construed as, an advertisement or a public offering of the securities of HBITS or any other security that may be described herein.
- No securities regulatory body or similar authority in any jurisdiction has reviewed or in any way passed upon or endorsed the information on this site or the merits of the securities that may be described herein and any representation to the contrary may be construed as an offense under applicable laws.
- You shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
HBITS authorizes to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this site only for personal, non-commercial use.
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- You must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks, and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- You must not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- You must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
- You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the site as they may be updated from time to time.
- This site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials provided herein. Except, as expressly provided herein, HBITS does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret information.
- You specifically agree that HBITS shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site.
- You specifically agree that HBITS is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that HBITS is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
In no event shall HBITS and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this site/services, with the delay or inability to use this site/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, products, services, and material obtained through this site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this site/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if HBITS or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
The foregoing is subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
Please proceed, if and only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.