Dev-Ops for Sublime Integration
Software development (Dev) and IT operations (Ops) require systematic integration for efficiently building solutions, reliably testing them, and effectively releasing them in enterprise environment. By automating Dev-Ops processes, project failure risks can be greatly reduced and viable solutions can be developed at faster pace.
- Development of better quality and reliable software
- Improved experience for internal and external stakeholders
- Agile production for expedited time to market
- Improved ROI and revenue opportunities for every asset
Dev-Ops automation and microservices can help you achieve these benefits with improved communication and collaboration between teams.
Maintain Your Applications for Sustained Performance
Millions of dollars go into innovation, development, testing, and roll-out of enterprise applications. Then user adoption and training, takes months before applications are able to perform and deliver their intended objectives. But your technical responsibility doesn’t conclude once an application is up and running.
Continuous tracking of user experience is needed to determine improvement areas in application UI/UX, while ensuring delivery of intended functionality. Application maintenance and 24x7 support requires still more resources to ensure their sustained performance. By partnering with a specialized application maintenance partner, you can achieve superior application performance for all users, while saving on time and cost.
Why Choose hBITS Application Maintenance and Dev-Ops Services?
You need round-the clock Application Maintenance and Dev-Ops services, specifically adapted to your industry and enterprise environment. With a team of Dev-Ops and application support experts, hBITS is there to provide it.
- Improved communication and collaboration between development and operations teams.
- Segregation of larger projects into independent building blocks to avoid bottlenecks.
- Reduced risk of project failure through integrated information flow and collaboration.
- Application maturity assessment and set-up of Target Operating Model.
- Establishing CoE in a Location Independent Model for long-term collaboration.
- Agile development and delivery of application features, updates, and fixes.
- AI-enabled, autonomous testing for interval and continuous processes
- Enhanced customer satisfaction with timely support and elevated app-experience
- Faster time to market and magnified ROI realization for all digital assets